View previous topic :: View next topic  
mmojoe
Lord
Bronze Poster

re: New MMO's

I am a MMO addict and love to hear about new MMO's. Post about it here.
mmojoe
Lord
Bronze Poster

re: Vindictus

Vindictus is hitting open beta on Oct. 13th!
mmojoe
Lord
Bronze Poster

re: LU

I grew up playing with Lego's and enjoyed www.roblox.com for awhile. Therefore i preordered Lego Universe.
mmojoe
Lord
Bronze Poster

re: DCUO

For all you ps3 fans, DC comics is coming out with a MMO for pc and ps3! It comes out on Nov. 2 and I can not wait.
Northelm
Follower
Novice Poster

Hey GM

I don't think I'll pre-order Lego-universe BUT I'm lookin' forward to it & Vindictus looks pretty interesting, the graphics & action should be fun - but i prefer more "persistent" MMOs & I'm pretty sure it's all instances.

There are alot of new MMOs coming out over the next year or so, but honestly the only one i'm particularly interested in RIFT: Planes of Telara - even though they tout "dynamic content" as the big draw, I'm more interested in just having a nice, standard, high-fantasy MMO - in the vein of EQ or Vanguard which are my favourites

Anyway, that's enough for now - I'm gonna log into Regnum wink
Maybe I'll see you in-game.

Junior poster

Hey noobs,

My name is Tigerious, and I hate every single one of you Igneans. All of you are cheating, retarded, no-lifes who stay up all night playing an online game. You are everything bad in this game. Honestly, have any of you ever considered invading during normal people's time? I mean, I guess it's fun charging towards the same outnumbered army every time because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than camping Shaanarid all day.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much correct. I have the most amount of RP on this server, and started my own Haven IRC channel. What skills do you have, other than activating your coward resist hack? I also get straight 22 RPs, and have a whole realm taking care my back(We just took Samal; Shit was SO cash). You are all lame and should just quit playing. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my successful realm
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/479356_101191243352405_100003845884063_6066_1341730013_o.jpg

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: